Brinkley Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brinkley Gaming

Brinkley Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Citizen FearRP.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpreadsLikeHerpes
Admin

Citizen FearRP. Empty
PostSubject: Citizen FearRP.   Citizen FearRP. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:55 pm

RCT: You don't feel much fear towards them, they're small, and as weak as you, but they carry that stunstick and can radio in for reinforcements, minor fear.

04: You feel a bit more nervous around them, they've gotten bigger, better, and now carry a shiny SCIP 9mm pistol, minor medium.

03: They've now get a SMG, and are bigger than you, medium minor.

02: They haven't gotten any upgrades since they're 03 rank, but people now have to salute them, medium minor.

01: They have a trench coat, and a shotgun. They've also got a lot of gear on them, and have true command. Medium major

EpU: They're bigger, better, faster, and more heartless that most, they're also the best of the best. Major minor

OfC: They've now got a blue trim, lots of gear, and are second in command of an entire division, Major medium

DvL: They're mean, they're carrying AR2s, and they look scary. What else can I say? Major.

CmD: These guys are basically mini-SeCs, they're scary to everyone, and I mean everyone. Majorly major.

SeC: Holy fuck you're shitting yourself. Shitting yourself.

Thanks to Catalyst-Gaming
Back to top Go down
GutShot

GutShot

Citizen FearRP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen FearRP.   Citizen FearRP. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm

LOL'ed the SeC lol!
Back to top Go down

Citizen FearRP.
Page 1 of 1