Brinkley Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brinkley Gaming

Brinkley Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wingman Brothermanard's Blacklist for OTA.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GutShot

GutShot

Wingman Brothermanard's Blacklist for OTA. Empty
PostSubject: Wingman Brothermanard's Blacklist for OTA.   Wingman Brothermanard's Blacklist for OTA. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:24 am

There was no where to post this, so I posted here.

So, As of Febuary 2 2012, 1:15 around.

My Character was OOC Because I wanted to Build Benches, Trashcan's, Phone Booths, Etc.

Wingman Brothermanard just killed me when I just took a Pistol laying on ground, I was OOC.
Why would I let a Citizen have a Pistol?
Then he Killed me, and I went to take my Shotgun and Pistol.
He said NLR!!, I am fucking OOC, Same Reason: Why would I let a Citizen have a Shotgun and Pistol.

He also didn't S2M and /me his shots, or aims.

Few Weeks Ago:
I also did /me Silently attempts to steal CP's Pistol.
he always made fake excuses to avoid getting it stolen.

I want him Blacklisted from OTA.
Back to top Go down
DeadCherry

DeadCherry

Wingman Brothermanard's Blacklist for OTA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wingman Brothermanard's Blacklist for OTA.   Wingman Brothermanard's Blacklist for OTA. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Lolololololol laughing my ass off.....

Anyways seriously, I don't recall there being any OTA's I'm not ready to be babysitten none....sorry you had to post this on here I'll make sure a off topic and complaints topic is implimented into the website. I'll see what I can do about this today, any player that's a member must be an experiaced player that understands the meaning of OOC, *sigh x 999999* did you have any of your pet privleges out in your hand to show that you were OOC just making benches, look if you wanna help out with the map next time just ask any one of us Brinkley, me, or herpes so this doesn't happen again I'll handle this when I get home
Back to top Go down

Wingman Brothermanard's Blacklist for OTA.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brinkley Gaming :: The Server :: Server Suggestions-
Jump to: