Brinkley Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brinkley Gaming

Brinkley Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Several CCA ideas...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadCherry

DeadCherry

Several CCA ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Several CCA ideas...   Several CCA ideas... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:02 pm

I had some ideas on CCA and some thoughts on things that don't even seem neccacary. Like for example....vice seems completly pointless, I mean it's a job capable of a core, most of the subdivsions just disencourage and take away from CORE, core should be highly encouraged that players remain in the division rather than switch once they get the chance, the divisions are like attachments but if everyone was an attachment there would be no body (nobody would be in core) mabye if we were to throw in a chance of becoming a CmD after long service in core people would actually stay Wink like OfC's possibly becoming CmD, I also think we should actually RP all combine surgerys, as I do when recruits join...I might post the procedures steps later...there should be more CCA DvL models I'm tired of seeing the same ones over and over. One sub division I do have an attraction to is APEX: riot control, I'm hoping to see some added content for them like riot shields and weapos scripted to activate /charfallover on players, tear gas tec. Now that would be nice :3
Back to top Go down
SpreadsLikeHerpes
Admin

Several CCA ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several CCA ideas...   Several CCA ideas... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Seems good. No more Vice division, I won't let OfC become CmD. Because it's OfC>DvL>CmD>SeC. They would be skipping a rank...

Also, I'll post what ranks you can request promotion for and which you can't.
Back to top Go down

Several CCA ideas...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brinkley Gaming :: The Server :: Server Suggestions-
Jump to: