Brinkley Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brinkley Gaming

Brinkley Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vortigaunt Slave Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GutShot

GutShot

Vortigaunt Slave Class Empty
PostSubject: Vortigaunt Slave Class   Vortigaunt Slave Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Class Name: Vortigaunt Slave

Unit Name: Vort.SLV.#####

Information: They are kept slaves from the combine, They do jobs like, Cleaning Up, Guarding, etc.

Physical Description Example: He/she Has a Red Eye, Brown Skin, Slave, and wants to escape.

Weapons: None

I don't know what else to add..
Back to top Go down
DeadCherry

DeadCherry

PostSubject: Looking into that...   Vortigaunt Slave Class I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Ah, yes the about the vortigaunt class. That's soon to come as soon as we get the CCA problem settled. I'm currently at school at the moment and tonight (1/30/12) is the CCA training but about your ideas...First off it is a good idea BUT the idea of a vort owning a unit name is terrible, in the eyes of the universal union giving a vortigaunt those numbers would be a disgrace. Vortigaunts are treated with nothing but uttermost disrespect by the combine. Their at the bottum of the social class, even your basic city scanner is more important to them. So no they wouldn't have unit numbers, rather they'd keep their birthname, vortigaunt name structurs are only slightly diffrent from humans. They tend to overuse letters humans would never use like x y z for example. Their name would be their first name, an apostophy followed by their last name...example "zek'tauer" we plan to make the vorts a whitelist rather than just a class...I'll get on this later, and your physical description is fine until the part where you said "wants to escape" the key word is physical here, using feeling is a comman mistake players use in their physical description but don't worry just try to refrain from that, their might also be a necrotic and stalker whitelist but this is not official. Thankyou for posting on the forums, I'll discuss the with brinkley.
Back to top Go down
SpreadsLikeHerpes
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vortigaunt Slave Class   Vortigaunt Slave Class I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Unit Name: Vort.SLV.#####

No unit names for vort. Just a vortigaunt name. Anyhow, I could easily implement this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vortigaunt Slave Class   Vortigaunt Slave Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vortigaunt Slave Class
Page 1 of 1